Betsoft’s Latest Release BIRDS! Takes Flight

betsoft

Betsoft Gaming have added a new title to that wildly popular collection – BIRDS! BIRDS! employs a revolutionary style of reels that is visually striking and strongly supportive of the game’s avian theme. The cute, stylised birds fly in from the left to settle on telephone wires; winning combinations of birds fly away while others settle into their More...

by Staff | Published 2 days ago
Bitcoin
By Staff On Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016
0 Comments

Isle of Man to be capital for Bitcoins?

Could the Isle of Man (IOM) become the new capital for Bitcoins? According to reports the Gambling Supervision Commission are looking at ways to relax the laws there as to allow for Bitcoins and possibly other forms More...

comeon-casino-logo
By Staff On Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016
0 Comments

Cherry acquires ComeOn

Gaming firm Cherry has signed an agreement to acquire 49 percent of the shares in Come Malta Ltd with an option to acquire the remaining 51 percent. ComeOn is a leading company in the rapidly expanding online gaming More...

realistic games logo
By Debbie On Wednesday, April 27th, 2016
0 Comments

Realistic Games announce new boss

Electronic Games Company Realistic Games has announced that its Commercial Director Andy Harris has been promoted to Chief Executive of the firm. Harris has worked for Realistic Games for 4 years and said of the More...

playngo_highrez
By Debbie On Wednesday, April 27th, 2016
0 Comments

Las Vegas Casino Hungary signs agreement with Play’n GO

Swedish slot supplier Play’n GO and Las Vegas Casino Diamond Ltd. have signed an agreement to provide Hungary’s Las Vegas Casino with its full suite of mobile and desktop content.   This is the third partnership More...

NETENT_LOGO2015_BETTERGAMING_CMYK-BLACK
By Staff On Tuesday, April 26th, 2016
0 Comments

NetEnt games live with Tropicana in New Jersey

NetEnt has recently signed an agreement with Gamesys for the delivery of online casino games to Tropicana Atlantic City Online in New Jersey. After a successful integration process, a selection of NetEnt’s games More...

wicked circus
By Staff On Tuesday, April 26th, 2016
0 Comments

Yggdrasil’s Wicked Circus comes to town

Third online slot in the popular Jokerizer series now includes hold feature Yggdrasil Gaming’s new online slot Wicked Circus promises to max out the mystery with a new hold feature which will let players chase More...

Betsson Logo
By Debbie On Thursday, April 21st, 2016
0 Comments

Betsson Q1 sees revenues and profits up

Betsson announced its first quarter results showing a healthy increase in revenues and profits even thou currency exchange rates impacted the company in showing even greater results. For the three months up to March More...

Everest Poker FR
By Debbie On Thursday, April 21st, 2016
0 Comments

Everest Poker to close in France

Online gaming firm Betclic Everest Group is to close one of its French poker sites Everest Poker by the end of May this year. The French based operator has struggled to increase Everest Poker share of the market More...

Czech flag
By Claire On Tuesday, April 19th, 2016
0 Comments

Czech government nears proper online gambling laws

The Czech government is slowing moving towards legalising online gambling in the country and at the same time preparing to hunt down and close any illegal offshore online gambling firms. With the new tax on slot More...